WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and from which you can unsubscribe.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
WHAT WE DON’T COLLECT
We do not collect, store, or otherwise access your payment card details. We use PayPal to process payments via your PayPal account, or by using them as a payment processor to pay by payment card. This system, as you will know, is completely separate from our web site, which means that we cannot access it. If you contact us by phone or email, and this results in placing a verbal order, your payment card information is input directly into the PayPal processing system and no written record is kept. Where we keep your shipping and contact information, that record is available to you to access and review.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.